Does your pet suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent injury or surgical procedure slowed your normally active companion down?
Laser therapy is a non-invasive, painless treatment that uses light to stimulate the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative technology, your furry family member can enjoy decreased pain, enhanced mobility and shorter recovery periods. Laser therapy can be used independently or as a complement to other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy be used to treat?
Laser therapy can be applied a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every pet is different, their response to laser therapy is equally unique. Depending on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors, treatment strategies will vary.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic medical condition, like arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted his or her lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Healing Touch Veterinary Wellness Center could help.